Вие сте тук: Начало Форум Рила екскурзия Рила (не разбирам български)

екскурзия Рила (не разбирам български)

Линк към стария архивен форум можете да намерите тук.

от Anonymous User последна промяна 21 Sep 2011 05:27 PM

екскурзия Рила (не разбирам български)

Okay, so I am not Bulgarian nor do I speak Bulgarian. The only thing I know are the Cyrillic alphabet and "не разбирам". I came across this forum and you guys seem the only ones that can help me with my Rila itinerary. I really hope you can speak English. So here's what I thought: I will enter Bulgaria via train: Bucharest-Sofia-Septemvri-Yakoruda. From there I plan to hike to Hija Granchar and sleep there. So, the program I thought of by days: Day 1: H.Granchar - Peak Musala - H.Musala; if Hija Musala has a bed for me, I'll sleep there, if not, I'll rush back to Hija Granchar Day 2: H.Granchar - H.Ribni Ezera; I heard only bad things about Hija Ribni Ezera; anyway I'll sacrifice myself and sleep there for the night; Day 3: H.Ribni Ezera - H.Malyovitsa; I'll sleep at Hija Malyovitsa; Day 4: H.Malyovitsa - Rila Monastery via Peak Malyovitsa; I heard you can sleep at the monastery so that's what I'll do; Day 5: Rila Monastery - back to H.Malyovitsa - H.7te Ezera; I'll sleep at Hija 7te Ezera; after the night I'll spend another day visiting the 7 lakes and sleep again at H.7te Ezera; Day 7: back to Ribni Ezera; again sacrifice; Day 8: back to Yakoruda and off to Bucharest How does this itinerary seem to you? I'm open to all kind of suggestions, I only want to hike Musala, visit the monastery and visit the 7 lakes. Thanks in advance.

от Anonymous User последна промяна 11 Sep 2011 04:58 PM

Sorry, I’m not a Rila (neighter English) expert,

D. 1: Just under (north) the Musala peak on the way to Musala hut is a cirque lake (30 min) with the Ledenoto ezero/ Everest shelter, where you can also ask for a bed. (By the way, the common way to Mussala is: Sofia – Borovets resort (70 km / 1 hour) – Yastrebets (20 min via lift) – Musala hut (1 h waking) – Musala peak (another 2-3 h, depending on the route).)

Two years ago I made your Day 4 (not from the hut Malyovitsa, but from the Hotel/ ЦПШ, which is 30 min. downhill.) We started 6:00 am (it was darrrrrk; today the sun rises about 7:00, but it’s light half an hour earlier) and were at Rila monastery at 15:00 pm (to catch a bus to Sofia by the way). I think there are hotels near the monastery.

But I was wondering about your Day 5. You are going back the same way as Day 4 and not the direct way, if you are planning to go again through Malyovitsa Peak. If you go uphill along the Dalgia rid to Mermer/ Mramoren vrah, you can turn directly left (west) on the ridge to the 7 Lakes.

Another mountain forum is http://planina.e-psylon.net. Unfortunately it isn’t working right now, but may be later you can ask there.

от Anonymous User последна промяна 11 Sep 2011 07:02 PM

Thank you very much. I changed my Day 5 itinerary. Are the routes marked or easy to follow?

от Валентин Иванов последна промяна 12 Sep 2011 05:45 PM

The best route that I made it is:1-st day Borowets-Musala-h. Granchar 2-nd day: h. Granchar-h. Ribni ezera 3-d day: h. Ribni ezera - Rila monastery 4 day: Rila monastery - 7 lakes-h.Rilski ezera 5 day:h. Rilski ezera - Sapareva bania town. Good luck

от Anonymous User последна промяна 20 Sep 2011 03:52 AM

i agree with wall67. it is the most popular trekking way of rila mountain, and very beautiful!!!

[signature]

[/signature]

от Anonymous User последна промяна 20 Sep 2011 04:09 AM

H.7te Ezera, H. Malyovitsa, H. Musala - you can forget these - very very bad :(!!!

[signature]

[/signature]

от Anonymous User последна промяна 20 Sep 2011 11:07 PM

It's still me, the Romanian guy. Do you know if from Sapareva Banya are regular buses to Dupnitsa?

от Валентин Иванов последна промяна 21 Sep 2011 05:27 PM

Hi There is a lot of buses from Sapareva banya to Dupnitsa.

Най-новото
Навигация
Facebook Like Box